Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)Dubai International Financial Centre is the onshore finance and business hub connecting the region to the world, and the world to the region
Registration and Setup
MAXIMUM VALUE FROM AN INTEGRATED PLATFORMCompanies established in the centre benefit from DIFC centralised client-servicing model that delivers a breadth of services that would involve numerous uncoordinated counterparties in other jurisdictions.
CLIENT INDUCTIONOrganisations interested in exploring establishment at DIFC centre can consult DIFC relationship management team to complete a simple application process.
REGISTRATIONSuccessful applications are followed by online registration. In this process, clients input details to DIFC secure registration system in order to facilitate multiple regulatory and operational requirements, including:
- Registration with the Registrar of Companies
- Registration with the Office of Data Protection
- Economic activity survey
- Customer satisfaction survey
INCORPORATION AND LICENSINGA successful registration will result in a certificate of incorporation, registration, or continuation, and a commercial license.
REAL ESTATEIncorporated companies can choose from a variety of real estate options, according to the scale and scope of their requirements. Available options include:
- Leased offices
- Serviced offices and meeting facilities
Seamless end-to-end client servicingCreating a presence in an overseas market can be challenging even for the most established firms. DIFC streamlined process makes setting up in the centre both clear and efficient. Firms are guided through DIFC integrated application, registration and incorporation, leasing, and employee sponsorship processes by a dedicated relationship manager. Firms benefit from this single point of contact for service provision, query handling, issue resolution, expansion assistance, and ensuring the return of maximum value for their presence in the centre.
Specialised servicesDIFC relationship managers also provide information about, and access to a variety of services, including:
- DIFC independent judicial system and arbitration centre
- Long term leasing and commercial property ownership
- Short term serviced offices and meeting rooms
- Specialised information and communication systems
- Facilities management and security services, and health and safety consultation
- Coordination of moving, delivery and parking operations
- Employment and residency permits, driving license, alcohol license, and other government services
- Event venues and catering options for corporate functions, as well as participation in DIFC networking activities
»» (Publication of DIFC, On: 01/01/2012 We are not responsible for any amendment to this data )